Medical Group, Inc.
2243 Mowry Ave., Suite F
Fremont, CA 94538
After Hours Policy
An additional charge may be billed to your insurance for an appointment after 5 pm, Saturdays, and Legal Holidays. Please see your insurance policy for details.
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Late hours may be available. Check with the receptionist.
||Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
We are excited to offer these new hours, please respect the following guidelines:
- In order to keep openings available for all our sick children, we will see patients for sick-visit concerns only on those days. For issues containing well-care, travel vaccines, lab follow ups, etc, we ask that you schedule a separate appointment.
- Please note that we are not open on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Additionally, remember to register with relay health, our free on-line emailing system so that we may remind you of future appointments and email prescriptions to your pharmacy for free and in a timely manner.
- If you are planning a trip to India or anywhere abroad, please email or call the office for a travel visit with our experienced doctors: Veena Puri, Anamika Sharma and Deepali Lal. All three are from India themselves and make trips back often. They can assist you with vaccines, safety guidelines and dietary concerns to keep your family safe during your travels. Please also consult www.puripeds.com, “travel info” for additional information.
Did you know that?...
- We consult for prenatal visits? Anyone may make an appointment to meet our doctor’s at no cost to the family.
- We do everything we can to support our breastfeeding mothers? Doctors at our clinic provide ongoing lactation consultations. We have two breastfeeding rooms to give mom’s the space and education needed for successful breastfeeding.
- We accept most insurances, now including Alameda Alliance through the Healthy Families Program.
School or daycare forms need to be brought in at the time of your appointment to be filled out. Any forms that are not brought at time of visit will include an extra charge.